Ensure the safety, quality and consistency of parts & products with CT inspection, X Ray and Gamma-ray Radiography inspections.
We have a fully equipped lab for Industrial radiography in Dombivli catering to Dombivli, Ambernath, Murbad, Navi Mumbai and adjoining areas.
Three Roli 2, Ir 192 radiography cameras, with all the accessories.
One 200 KV Directional radiography X Ray Machine suitable for single shot of coils, shells and dish ends upto 12 mm thickness.
One 250 KV Panoramic X Ray Machine suitable for panoramic shots of whole circular seam as well as single exposure shot up to thickness of 30 MM. This machine works many times faster than gamma machines.
All other safety machines like Survey meters, Dosimeters and other equipments as per the safety requirements of Atomic Energy Regulatory Board ( AERB ) of Govt. of India. We file monthly reports of compliance with AERB as per their requirements.
The Company is headed by an IIT Mumbai Metallurgist with 40 years of experience.
He is licensed by AERB to procure and handle radiographic materials as Radiation Safety Officer and Site in Charge.
We have 4 senior Radiographers licensed by AERB to handle Radiographic devices.
They are well supported by technical assistance and other commercial staff.
- Company operates as per the U stamp procedure in line with ASME Section V and ASME section VIII.
- Our written practice and NDE procedures are in line with the requirements of ASME section V and section VIII.
- All the radiography equipments, safety equipments, penetrometers etc are calibrated regularly and calibration certificates are in force all the time.
- Our reports are as per the requirements of the codes. We give certificates in U stamp formats whenever required for U stamp inspections.
- We assist for U stamp inspections and work as official U stamp sub contractors for our customers. Our customers need not have their own radiography lab, since they can show our lab as their official radiography contractors lab, by adopting our Written Practice and NDE Procedures. We work with customers NDE level III and cooperate with them to get U stamp approvals. We have worked with Lloyds also many times for U stamp.
- We are also approved by all third party inspectors like BVQI, TUV, EIL, PDIL etc.
- We regularly check density of each & every film as per the code, and report it in our reports without any exception. To the best of our knowledge, there in no other radiographer in India giving such service to their customers. Our Densitometers are regularly calibrated and calibration certificates are always in force.
- Our dark room is checked regularly for safe light as per U stamp requirements.
Radiography of Castings
We are specialized in radiography of castings, since we are specialized in foundry consultancy also. We are fully conversant with the defects and their severity levels. We have the necessary comparison plates from ASME to determine severity level. Additionally we can suggest remedies also to avoid such defects in future, since we are in business of foundry consultancy.
We are in business of Project as well as process consultancy in foundry Industry. Our head is a qualified Metallurgist from IIT Mumbai and a foundryman with an experience for last 40 years as consultant to many reputed foundries in Western India region. He is specialized in:
- large CI casting up to 50 tons single piece.
- Malleable and SG Iron castings
- Pressure tight, thin walled Steel &Stainless Steel castings required for pump, valve and other specialized industries.
- Stainless steel castings of various grades required for handling various different types of chemicals.
- Metal making of various grades, methoding and various foundry processes.
At present we are consultants to two large export oriented steel foundries at Rajkot on retainership basis, one of them is an investment and the other sand casting foundry.
Chartered Engineer for about 15 years.
RL 76, Milap Nagar, MIDC Residential Area,
Dombivali East, Maharashtra, 421203, India.
D46, MIDC Phase II, Opp. DMart, Near Shani Mandir,
Dombivali East, Maharashtra, 421204, India.